Friday, May 06, 2011

Week 17 - I want to know what it means to not want

I am catching up on blogs not written. I started the year with a weekly blog and I stopped somewhere at week 16. I stopped calling them by the week, but I blogged, and the sticker on Facebook, for that week, went on. But here goes the blogs, for that person in the 30th Century who will want to read this and find me to be someone who did not finish what she started.
Which I am so not!
There is something profound about this year. I think its the year of the crunch. The year I get real with myself and the year that my many idiosyncrasies leave me. I find this week the need to need a true friend. A real friend - no bones, no skin, no mask, no script kind of friend. Maybe I would put it on Facebook, but I dont have the energy to lure the loonies who have nothing better to do but torment a really tired person like me.
Thank you world for having this forum at this time of my life, because if it were not for this I would have had to wait for the circus to come to my town.

No comments: