Friday, May 06, 2011

Week 16, 2011. Tornados blew over the world this week. People scorned the weather and asked why. I was outside most of the days in the whirlwind immersed in my work, and I faced the urgent winds and thanked the Universe for jostling. Because to me it said, the year is rushing as fast as I am, do you hear me?

I have no words here to say that will embrace the essense of my week.
What a week I've had.
I am riding on a magic carpet, and it feels like a high I have felt once before, when I first flew a plane solo. I got the title Captain then and at that time I knew I would need no other. Now I still need no title, for what I have done is nothing I thought I could do and seeing me do it is overwhelming me.
I am making my rookie mistakes and overcoming daunting hurdles, all with legal ties and snares. I want to say it is worth it, that I like this challenge, but I do not really.
I want to sit by the window and crochette and read books, maybe write one of my own, and drink in the world like a superb cup of tea.
This huge a challenge at this age in my life, is good for jostling my body and brain to keep in shape, and for me to know there is a reason why I still am needed here. But if there is a cost that I might pay that will jeapordise my sanctity, I want the Universe to know, I will not take that well.

No comments: