Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pith

You know that sinking feeling in the pith of your being
In the morning that spells this day is going down the chute

You want to stay in bed
Not go towards the chaos

But staying is making it happen also
Because not doing anything is failure too

I know this sinking feeling I feel in the beginning of my day
That spells that I do not have any control of my life

I want to stay in this zone here
And not leave towards what might be

The same thing happens no matter how many times I do the same thing
To get something different I must do something differently

I know that feeling in the pith of my being, am I reading it wrong
That it is excitement, a jump start, and it is me who doesn't leap so it dies when the sun sinks.

Tasnim Jivaji April 14th, 2011.

No comments: