Saturday, April 02, 2011

‎13 week, 2011. Voices that lead you away tell you to do easy. Easy is my relationship with my self. As for the rest of it all, everytime I fall, everytime I hurt, at every rejection, interjection, hurdle, listen to me; at every hot hole - I'm still standing because I have myself. Someone else cannot dent me, cannot poke me, cannot scar me, willl never scare me. I am who I am because I own it.

Why Oprah? Why not you? What's so special about Oprah? Oprah is a fat black woman who had a bad start in life, she should be steeped in bitterness right now, licking her wounds, feeling sorry for herself for the rest of her life, not rolling around in her green dough like she is! So get over it!

Why not me? Why not? I have a dream. I have a dream everyday. Everyday I write it down, think it, live it. Why not? What else is there?

No comments: