Friday, March 18, 2011

You know that Eleven Weeks are gone of 2011? If it is Friday, 18th March and 2011, then Spring is here. The cold days are gone and the fresh and new is here, take it the way it is, there are some really wonderful days coming for us!

The Secret to healthy living is in the neurons. How they fire, how they toll, how they sing. If the neurons have forgotten who they live inside, if they make their owner seem smaller than they, if they ever go overboard with shooting off their ends, then there are strict and drastic orders that need to be made.

One, live inside me, be me, make me, love me!

Two, fire for me, never at me, never ever forget what fires flare me up.

Three, you work for me, be my nerves never make me nervous.

Thank you, now be a spark and tickle my funny bone.

No comments: