Friday, March 18, 2011

Week Nine - what waits for you is your very own miracle. Go on, open your heart and believe.

I have a problem. My mind does not stop thinking. It thinks so much that I cannot do anything else sometimes but blare into my ears loud music, drumming out the racing space, to pack the notes and beat into shape my peace of mind.

 But lately I have noticed times when I do not have much churning inside there. There is utterly nothing. Nothing I can even think of inserting to chew on. There is Nirvana.

I call it Nirvana because it is strange, it is no nonsense and it is rather quiet.

Having lived with a man for more than two decades, I have one thing to say about my this condition. I have been inflicted with his simple essence. Either that, or I am more man than I have already admitted.

No comments: