Friday, January 14, 2011

2011, Week Two folks - when you wish for something, the Universe hears you and helps you make it happen. Just dream it and want it and then there is no holding the rivers back.

A new beginning awaits me, you and everyone when the year starts. Two weeks ago we were joyful and anxious with excitement at the front of a new horizon.

New things are bound to happen, they must, shouldn't they? Two weeks can't change that, because things have started to happen, those that are hard to face and others that are not.

For me, hard to face is looking me firmly in my face. Is it that I wished it so long that it had to just happen, or that I hated to think that it will turn up eventually and now, here it is.

A lot of us have dams in our lives behind which we love to be, because it is safe, or maybe it is not safe but safer then what we might face were we to take the tumble down the razor sharp blades of the turbines and shoot ourselves into a place that we can't deal with. But then who knows, the freedom of being away from that old fish pond into new fresh waters might be a blessing. So here I go, I am taking the plunge.

I am taking the plunge because I was pushed, actually. Just because I can't see the future doesn't mean I have to wait for it to reveal itself, I can make my own outcome, can I not? And I did and it showed me that I can be freed from the dam, I can fly out and get to where I want when I want.

I am liking this.

No comments: