Friday, June 10, 2011

Week 23 - Where are all the lovely hours gone?

When I was young, I had the nerve!
I went about the hours of my day and everything made sense.
I did not live for many people and I had my life cut out.
The way I need it to dress me and for everything to work out.

Now I am grown and used to this life,
I know how to live and how to get around,
I have it all figured out, the meaning and the rhyme too.
But I have nothing I want to make the harmony of my soul

I live the way I want to still, go about the way I do,
But the people dont matter to me and I dont matter to them
They do things for me I do not want them to and they dont like what I do
Nothing rhymes like it used to and nothing sounds like it should.

I want to say that Nature is right,
you go when someone is hungry
cause living and living and living
like this can get boring too.

No comments: